Please read the following statements prior to your appointment with us and ask us any questions you may have.
- We require a credit card on file or prepayment to reserve your appointment. If you prefer, you can also prepay for your session on our booking website.
- A 24-hour notice is requested for cancellation of your appointment. No cancellation fee will be charged if 24-hour notice is given before the scheduled start time of your service.
- Prepaid appointments including gift certificates and packages may be transferred but not refunded.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled start time will be recorded as a late cancellation and a $55 fee will either be deducted from any prepayment for services, charged to your card on file, or will be due before booking your next appointment. Fee may be waived if the appointment is rescheduled at the time of cancellation, at our discretion.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early so we can start your massage right on time and give you the full time we have scheduled for you. Appointment times are as scheduled and may be extended to accommodate client tardiness only at the discretion of the practitioner if scheduling allows.
- If you must cancel your appointment due to an infectious or contagious illness, or an emergent injury that contraindicates bodywork, please notify as soon as possible. Cancellation penalties may be waived at the practitioner’s discretion.
- We charge the full session rate for cancellations with less than 2 hours notice or for no-shows.